Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FINITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND...EXACTLY 3 months...OUR HOUSE IS COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!!!!...things I didn't think about though - it's disgustingly dusty and there is SO much to unpack that it's going to take a few weeks just to move back in! Arg! So, excuse the mess which is...all over! and check out some pics of the finished house!
Since the other photos of the bathroom were basically at completion, here are just a few of the kitchen...and more to come once the basement is cleaned out.

Here are some views of the kitchen painted and shade in...!!! Door and trims ended up being painted black just for uniformity. There is a lot of organizing to do, but the dishwasher was run last night and seriously, I have no clue what I was thinking trying to do dishes by hand before!!!! BEST invention EVER. So much more storage which is super exciting!

(Below) View of the kitchen from the living room and Mika is actually caught in action itching herself...

(Below) Can you believe these are the basement stairs now???

and after all this time..., it's done!!!

now...when to celebrate...! Details to come!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Congratulations! It looks FANTASTIC! We still have about a month to go on our rehab. But seeing your project finished makes me so glad to see that there IS light at the end of the tunnel (in addition to tons of dust...)
Soooo...when's the first party? ;)

Jen said...

Thanks girly! I can't WAIT to see your place...it's gonna be RIDICULOUS. haha, trust me you will be one of the first to know!! we have to now just somehow get rid of all the dust, and get furniture back in...!! ...and then, OFFICIAL PARTY!!!

Rica Chica Event Productions said...

I MEAN...THAT KITCHEN??? It all turned out amazingly beautiful! I mean, I loved it originally, now I'm obsessed with it! YOU BETTER BE COOKING IN THAT KITCHEN AND COOKING WELL!